• Born and raised in New Jersey.
I learned to love diners and working with my hands.
• Studied commercial photography at Rochester Institute of Technology.
I learned to love cold weather and shooting film.
• Assisted incredible photographers in New York City.
I learned how to make productions run smoothly and how to have fun in the process.
• Found a studio in Hoboken, NJ and set up shop.
I learned that I have the best job in the world.
• Met my wife, got married, and bought a 100+ year old house.
I learned that I have the best wife in the world... and old houses are a lot of work.
• In my free time, I can be found traveling, cooking for friends, or renovating our old house.
• Available for assignments worldwide.
photo by Dan Bassini