• Born and raised in New Jersey.
I learned to love diners and working with my hands.
• Studied commercial photography at Rochester Institute of Technology.
I learned to love cold weather and shooting film.
• Assisted incredible photographers in New York City.
I learned how to make productions run smoothly and how to have fun in the process.
• Opened a studio in Hoboken, NJ and set up shop.
I learned that I love New Jersey and that I have the best job in the world.
• Met my wife, got married, and bought an old house (circa 1890), etc.
I learned that both marriages and old houses require care and attention and are full of surprises.
• In my free time, I can be found playing with our son and renovating our house.
I learned that both children and carpentry require time, patience, and often result is the occasional quiet swearing.
• Available for assignments worldwide.
photo by Dan Bassini